To date Offaly Dyslexia Group has had remarkable support from a number of sources such as private individuals, local businesses, national businesses and public companies.
It is thanks to our benefactors that we have been able to pursue our goal of offering children with dyslexia support. Whether your donation has been large or small, financial or time oriented, we the committee members offer you our grateful thanks.
- Our workshops are kindly supported by IPB Insurance, and Offaly Dyslexia Group wishes to thank IPB for their support.
- Since September 2010 St Mary’s Youth Centre, Tullamore has been more than generous in sponsoring our workshops. Since moving to this more central venue we have been allowed the use of a suit of rooms and an IT suite. This has allowed the group to extend the facilities offered to children with dyslexia in the midlands area and now includes a programme suitable for children in secondary school.
- Many thanks to Geashill National School who generously allowed us to use their facilities during the Autumn/Winter term 2009 and the Spring/Summer term 2010.
- The Board of Management and the staff of Daingean National School must be offered hearty thanks for their assistance. We are grateful to them for providing our first ever home in 2009.
- Thanks must also be offered to those un-sung heroes, the folk who have been kind enough to offer us publicity, in the form of air play on Midlands Radio 3, the publication of press releases in the local newspapers and the many other people who have helped us in the area of public relations and raising the profile of the group.
Many thanks also go to the following:
- The Community Foundation For Ireland
- The EBS Building Society Community Fund
- The OAK Partnership
- Mahon Oil
- Bord na Mona
Should you wish to become one of our benefactors please contact us to discuss your ideas.