To date Offaly Dyslexia Group has had remarkable support from a number of sources, ie private individuals, local businesses, national businesses and public companies.
It is thanks to our benefactors that we have been able to pursue our goal of offering children with dyslexia practical support in the form of DAI approved workshops ahead of our anticipated schedule. Whether your donation has been large or small, financial or time oriented, we the committee members offer you our grateful thanks.
- Our workshops are kindly supported by IPB Insurance, and Offaly Dyslexia Group wishes to thank IPB for their support.
- Many thanks to the HSE for their kind assistance.
- Likewise thanks go to Bord na Mona for their support.
- Since September 2010 St Mary’s Youth Centre, Tullamore has been more than generous in sponsoring DAI workshops. Since moving to this more central venue we have been allowed the use of a suit of rooms and an IT suite. This has allowed the group to extend the facilities offered to children with dyslexia in the midlands area and now includes a programme suitable for children in secondary school.
- Many thanks to Geashill National School who generously allowed us to use their facilities during the Autumn/Winter term 2009 and the Spring/Summer term 2010
- The Offaly Dyslexia Group owes a particular debt of gratitude to the people of Tullamore, its environs and those visiting Tullamore on Saturday 15th August 2009. For further information on the success of this day please visit this page […]
- In particular the Board of Management and the staff of Daingean National School must be offered hearty thanks for their assistance. Without their support Offaly Dyslexia Group would still be seeking a suitable venue for our workshops. In offering the use of their facilities Daingean National School have given more than we could have hoped for. The use of their facilities free of charge is the equivalent to a large cash donation…
- Thanks must also be offered to those un-sung heroes, the folk who have been kind enough to offer us publicity, in the form of air play on Midlands Radio 3, the publication of press releases in the local newspapers and the many other people who have helped us in the area of public relations and raising the profile of the group.
Should you wish to become one of our benefactors please contact Offaly Dyslexia Group to discuss your ideas.